Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Interesting report; impacts of climate change will not be experienced in isolation metoffice.gov.uk/climate-guide/… Via @SupplyCSSchool 1 hour ago
- @EEPaul @ThirlwallAssoc good, but wld like to see more holistic biz: strategy, top mgmnt commitment, development, monitor, improve (#PDCA) 4 hours ago
- Why Low #Carbon Business is so important: Increase profits & protect the planet @SustMeme bit.ly/1pDOHs6 #sustainablity 12 hours ago
- Social value: a sustainability buzzword without a meaning? buff.ly/1p95hP3 13 hours ago
- Why does Social Media leave boards cold? | bdlive.co.za/life/gadgets/2… | #board #corpgov #leadership via @TheBoard_co @ToGovern 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: waste is stupid
One of the potentially more powerful influences that could shape future thinking on waste and waste management that emerged during the ‘noughties’ is Cradle to Cradle, Remaking the Way We Make Things by William McDonough & Michael Braungart This is … Continue reading