Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Is Apple now leading on decarbonising tech products and the internet? flip.it/dMo13 9 hours ago
- Business-as-Usual Is Actually Radical Risk-Taking: The Economic Threat of Climate Change flip.it/jqqMk 9 hours ago
- @CalibreSimon @AndreaLearned @AlanG1962 @TaigaCompany ... not forgetting holistic benefit, not just health, biophilic, wellness, mind, etc 9 hours ago
- @AndreaLearned @AlanG1962 @CalibreSimon @TaigaCompany maybe but is 11mph is reasonable pace for those new to cycling? 9 hours ago
- RT @AndreaLearned: Some past #sustldrconv guests #ff @AmanSinghCSR @PeggyatKC @Denis__Hayes @EricLowitt @StevenBorncamp & co-host @fairsnape 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: Zerochampion
Last nights Lancashire Built Environment’s Pecha Kucha evening exploring the theme of affordability or sustainability mentioned the sustainability standards and codes more than once. Listening to the other presentations brought back two items which I feel need much more publicity. … Continue reading