Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- A doomed Earth of science fiction may well become a reality buff.ly/1nqsqwG via @guardianeco 45 minutes ago
- RT @classofyourown: Inspire your students to discover an exciting #builtenvironment and have fun doing it: designengineerconstruct.com/hotel-undergro… http://t.… 54 minutes ago
- RT @AndreaLearned: Helping #sustainability pros get #backtoschool |Join tomorrow's #sustldrconv chat with @TCInnovator http://t.co/FiOjgN9r… 12 hours ago
- RT @EEPaul: Intrigued by @Stickyworld @planninginpubs collaboration for 14 Sept #Dalston #planning engagement 'walkabout' - http://t.co/0U… 12 hours ago
- RT @TheOutdoorTimes: Excellent interview with @GeorgeMonbiot on #Rewilding transitionnetwork.org/blogs/rob-hopk… via @transitiontowns 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Zerochampion
Last nights Lancashire Built Environment’s Pecha Kucha evening exploring the theme of affordability or sustainability mentioned the sustainability standards and codes more than once. Listening to the other presentations brought back two items which I feel need much more publicity. … Continue reading