Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Children & students will thrive when they live, learn, play in healthiest environments possible bit.ly/1tkI3KE via @WELLcertified 55 minutes ago
- Cultural shift needed in property ind to view buildings as material banks + embrace #circulareconomy bit.ly/1kTSEf8 via @MunishDatta 1 hour ago
- RT @groughmag: Sir @ChrisBonington to repeat #OldManofHoy climb, aged 80 bit.ly/1n769DA #mountaineering via @maryinnov_ex 11 hours ago
- RT @AndreaLearned: New @GreenCanopyInc post: Yes, #Building #Green Does Cost More ht.ly/Aux7C | But our homes cost less to OWN. … 11 hours ago
- @ThirlwallAssoc @RobertsonGroup thats the @be2camp venue sorted then :) 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: Zerochampion
Last nights Lancashire Built Environment’s Pecha Kucha evening exploring the theme of affordability or sustainability mentioned the sustainability standards and codes more than once. Listening to the other presentations brought back two items which I feel need much more publicity. … Continue reading