Noticed on the HSE website – a useful guide to revitalising your procedures – although aimed at major safety issues – the guidelines are sound for ensuring and of your procedures are effective,
Heres the Summary
This document outlines a three-step approach to developing procedures … In order to prioritise resources, there should be a focus on safety critical tasks. Sites should develop formal processes to:
• Determine where procedures are required;
• Determine the nature of support required;
• Ensure that procedures are relevant and up-to-date;
• Involve procedure users at all stages;
• Ensure compliance with procedures.