Fairsnape 53°54’57.2″N 2°37’27.8″W
Celebrating 20 years consultancy and advocacy for regenerative sustainability, built environment improvement, social responsibility and social media.
Why Fairsnape? Fair Snape Fell, 520m visible from my office in Inglewhite, located in the south west of the AONB Forest of Bowland in Lancashire, England. The word snape means ‘pasture’; so Fair Snape Fell is the ‘fell of the fair (beautiful) pasture’. With a 360 degree vista it is an impressive place in all seasons.
Fairsnape as a name was adopted to reflect the ‘thinking like a mountain’ required to address our climate and ecological crisis, and the necessary awareness of nature, of time and place, and of long term impacts from our short term thinking.
Areas of support and expertise include:
- sustainability strategies
- regenerative sustainability
- living futures
- net zero carbon
- writing for journals, in house publications, newsletters
- improving bid + PQQ success
- corporate social responsibility
- using social media
- Collaborative Working
- support and coaching for board and senior management
- interview and presentation skills
- quality and environmental improvements
- ISO 9001, 14001, EFQM
- managing innovation
- organisational improvement
- academic support
Do get in touch or use the contact form below if you are looking for support for your organisation on any of the above.
Contact and Links:
Mobile: 07776 234702
Linkedin: martin brown
Fairsnape Fell Image by Wainwright