Fairsnape 53°54’57.2″N 2°37’27.8″W
Celebrating 20 years consultancy and advocacy for regenerative sustainability, built environment improvement, social responsibility and social media.
Fairsnape was named after Fair Snape Fell, 520m visible from my office in Inglewhite, located in the SW of the Forest of Bowland in Lancashire, England.
Areas of support and expertise include:
- sustainability strategies
- regenerative sustainability
- towards net zero carbon
- improving bid + PQQ success
- corporate social responsibility
- using social media
- Collaborative Working
- support for board and senior management
- interview and presentation skills
- quality and environmental improvements
- ISO 9001, 14001, EFQM
- managing innovation
- organisational improvement
- academic support
Do get in touch or use the contact form below if you are looking for support for your organisation on any of the above.
Contact and Links:
Mobile: 07776 234702
Linkedin: martin brown