Prompted by a tweet from Paul this morning I have been reading back through the excellent informative posts on his HipConsultant Blog
In addition, since the end of 2008 HIP-Consultant.co.uk has been on twitter to
- Update followers with articles published both on our blog and at Ezines.
- Update about news from HIP-Consultant.co.uk
- Detail related UK Property News of interest and followers hopefully will appreciate.
- Find and network with others within our niche.
- It is also being discussed that we could possibly use Twitter to advertise vacancies for DEAs to supply EPC(s) within the UK.
Could twitter be the end of emails asks Paul. Follow on twitter @hipconsultant
Some of the recent posts worth a scan include:
- A Twitter on the UK Property Market
- Home Information Packs receive approval from industry professionals
- Home Information Pack (HIP) changes
- Where now with Fuel Poverty?
- Energy efficiency in the home – how much can you save?
- Are you aware of Commercial EPC regulations