UCLAN will host the free Lancashire Best Practice Clubs event this Thursday 10th July. Visitors to the event will be able to discuss with their clients and supply chain what elements of best practice in todays construction industry are important to them. There will also be the opportunity to discuss best practice support with leading regional and national support organisations.
VENUE: University of Central Lancashire, Foster Lounge, Foster Building, Preston PR1 2HE (car parking available on Foster Car Park and surrounding car parks)
Register to attend or for updates and further details contact 01772 893558 OR EMAIL
· Find out the best practice requirements of your clients
· Inform your suppliers and potential suppliers of your best practice requirements?
· Talk to organisations who can support your best practice activities and intentions
· Attend mini seminars on improvement topics throughout the day
· Discover the technical solutions and materials to achieve best practice
· Meet with some of the alternative and green solution providers
(note this will be continually updated)